Saturday, 16 March 2013

Payton's Alive!

Hey lighters! It's me, Payton... I am back! It is so nice to finally post again. I admit, I don't deserve to have my part on woozlight... But between 
school work, homework, the pssa state test took over my life for three days, and a social studies project due on Thursday. So on woozworld, I am sadly single.. I am afraid to admit this since we have Justin and Nikki dating but I still like Justin... A lot. But, I let it sneak passed me. Jayton sounds weird but Jikki or Nustin sounds perfect! Okay, so I am about to state some song lyrics and you have to say the name of the song and the artist. Each person can only answer one song. The 2 winners will make me a sign off and log on picture. The sign off says bye and the sign on will have hey Payton here or whatever they decide to write. Okay so the song lyrics are:

The preacher said he was a good man and his brother said he was a good friend but the women in the two black veils didn't bother to cry.

I will never say never, I will fight, I will fight til forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment